Here are a few of our favorite things!
literally has something for everyone. Helloooo taco mobile. Anyone having a baby? Can we please get you a whole taco themed gift? Personally obsessed with the light box, and my kids are obsessed with the ice cream truck! Our friends, Haulin’ Oats have their amazing oatmeal on here- and we can testify that the cinnamon girl flavor is to die for!
The best part about Uncommon Goods is that they promote small businesses, emerging designers, and hand makers. Each item has a story behind it and a bio of the artist. As makers ourselves, we SO appreciate that! They also keep sustainability in mind- helping the earth and helping us gift beautiful, handmade items? Yes please.
Scroll down for links.
Love that the ice cream truck is made out of very easily put together cardboard, so it can be disassembled easily when your kids are finished playing. Great for small spaces.
As a blogger/instagrammer, the light boxes are perfect props for styling photos! And we’ve been using this as our shop sign when we do markets.
Here are our favs below, but also check out these easy to shop gift guide links:
bloody mary mix
men’s wooden watch
moscow mule carry on kit
Drool-worthy gifts for the ladies in your life AKA for yourself. TREAT YO SELF!
Click item name for the link:
1. SLIPPERS could you wear these out of the house? Hmmmm…
Our talented friend The Bannerie knows how we do. I got this for my new office!
3. LEATHER TOTE
Looks like the perfect size to hold all your junk and your kiddo’s inevitable change of undies.
5. FAUX FUR SCARF
For feeling a little jazzy! How cute for a holiday party.
6. GOLD SCISSORS
I just need this, okay? I’d definitely be more productive and creative.
7. LEOPARD CLUTCH
Wear with jeans and a tee, or dress up with a cocktail dress!
Because you need a daily reminder.
9. CAMERA BAG
Let me repeat. A camera bag!! With room for your other stuff!!! Perfection!
We looooove this jewelry company and everything they do.
Would love to frame these after the month is over! Gorgeous.
13. IPHONE CASE
Have it. Love it. The clear design lets your phone peak through. FUN!
Daily uniform, come to me!
15. AGATE BOOKENDS
Wouldn’t this looks look gorg on a dresser or bookshelf?
16. NAIL POLISH
Perfect for the holidays – or any time really!
– Gorgeous patterns and colors. Extra big to wrap around like a vest.
Cozy comfies are always a good idea.
20. FEATHER PEN
To make you feel super important, even when you’re writing your grocery list!
There you go! Just a small sample of some of our fav gifts out there!
::HINT HINT WINK WINK::
Heeeeere we go, people! T-minus 24 days (or 15 days if you celebrate Hannukah like me) ’til Christmas! Here are my picks for the little dudes in your life.
Click the item names below for the links:
1. ALPHA POPS
: These are genius. Combining a kid’s favorite food group and learning? Check. Match uppercase and lowercase letters, match colors, use for imaginative play. Yum- I mean- fun!
2. BROTHERS BANNER
: Sweet little sign for bros bein’ bros. Cute for a playroom or a new big brother. Love this Etsy shop- lots of rad designs!
3. KIWI CRATE
: Yet another genius idea! Monthly subscriptions (3, 6, or 12 months) of creative and educational projects for kids of all ages. AKA no work for you mamas to come up with something to battle the “I’m bored’s”.
4. SPY GLASSES
: Because every little boy wants to be a spy!
6. SHARK AQUABOT
: Swims in water! The only kind of pet I’m okay with right now.
7. HARRY POTTER BOOK SET
: A special keepsake plus it comes in a cool trunk! You know me and my true love for Harry Potter
. My husband and I passed that love onto our son. He’s not quite ready to read the books, but he’s seen the first movie about 50 times. This month.
8. KINETIC SAND
: An OCD mother’s dream come true! Sand that isn’t messy! You can squeeze it, mold it, shape it, let your kiddo really experiment with it. Comes in lots of fun colors too.
9. TWIST AND DRILL
: If your kid loves to pretend to play power tools as much as mine, they’ll love this! The drill actually works and twists the screws in to build cars and trucks. Good for hand eye coordination and pretend play.
10. HI/BYE HAT AND GLOVES
: For friendly kids to say hi and bye to everyone they pass on the street. Warm and wooly but don’t put these in the dryer… been there, done that. Now Max wears them.
11. THE BOOK WITH NO PICTURES
: Fun and silly and written by one of my fav comedians, B.J. Novak. I think any kiddo would get tons of giggles out of this one.
13. WOODEN CHESS SET
: Chunky chess pieces perfect for chunky little hands with directions engraved at the bottom. A great first set for early learners.
Any gifts we missed? We’d love to know. Happy shopping!
(1) This colorful cube-bot is the perfect toy to throw in your bag and bring out to a restaurant to keep your little guy busy. You can make all different configurations and it’s seriously tough (for adults) to put the robot back into a cube! Challenging and fun for all ages 🙂
(2) Perfect for a growing guy! This is a 3-in-1 scooter that starts out with a seat, then a small steering wheel, then a tall handle for the big boys.
(3) Bizarrely enough, kids love to pretend to clean. Let’s train these boys so when they’re men, they’ll know their way around a broom and dustpan!
(4) A stylish little hideout for a game of pretend or a picnic or a slumber party!
(5) What boy doesn’t want to be just like his daddy? This bath shaving kit is just right for a little gentleman.
(6) Each make-your-own monster kit is unique and comes fully stitched- ready to stuff and create!
(7) This Art Jar has everything you need for creating a masterpiece, just bring your imagination.
(8) We love this old-timey magic kit, starting with the box! Little guys will learn 15 tricks to amaze their captive audience. Expelliarmus!
(9) These headphones are awesome for plane rides and car trips when you don’t want to hear that Daniel Tiger episode for the umpteenth time. They’re volume limiting for safe listening. And your guy can decorate these headphones with stickers and markers for that unique touch.
(10) We read this book. All. The. Time. All kids are intrigued by bubble gum, even if they’re not allowed to have it yet. This adorable book tells the story of the invention of bubble gum with charming and colorful illustrations.