I have a five-year-old boy, so these were really a no-brainer. If I could have only found a toy that would have gone with a poop-pun, I would have won mom of the year for sure.
Butt but… this will do the trick until then.
1. Purchase nose pencil sharpeners HERE on Amazon – only $6.50 for a pack of 12!
3. Print on card stock or heavy paper for best results. White for the color download and red/pink/kraft paper for the black and white download. Cut out cards. We use THIS paper cutter for ease.
4. Force your child to write their name neatly on each card like a good tiger mom should.
5. Punch a hole in the top left corner of your card and cut a small slit from the SIDE of the card to the hole. Slip the hole through the nostril (the side without the sharpener). If you don’t have the right size hole punch or it’s just not working for you, you could always use string.
6. Hand out to your pals and make booger jokes. Nice.
Download our other class Valentine’s Day designs below by clicking on the titles: